[OM] IMG: winter in Munich

Subject: [OM] IMG: winter in Munich
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:18:55 +0100
I was in Munich Thursday and Friday last week, strictly business, working on a
joint project with the European Patent Office which is based there. I arrived
in my hotel near the Hackerbrücke station a bit after midnight on Wednesday,
was in a meeting from 9 to 5 Thursday followed by a long dinner, then again
meeting from 9 to 1 on Friday, then fly home. So not that many picture-taking
opportunities, but the city was just so nice covered in snow...so this is a
small gallery, but that is what I got:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/munich_jan2013

I am not too displeased in the circumstances.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain