Re: [OM] Confession, and a little confusion [was Panny 20mm/1.7 DOF]

Subject: Re: [OM] Confession, and a little confusion [was Panny 20mm/1.7 DOF]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:24:03 +1100
I use a little dome hood made especially for it  - from Japan Exposures in
Tokyo. It doesn't vignette with a 46mm B+W F-Pro UV filter, not even  on the
14mm either as far as I could see and it takes a 37mm snap cap (I use a new
Olympus one). The hood isn't cheap but it's very solid, well conceived and very
compact on the lens so it doesn't compromise the pancakeness.
http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=44&products_id=435
The quote is from me!
The shop has some great odd stuff and they are good to deal with - it's run by
a Scandanavian guy so language is no problem.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813