Re: [OM] EZOPower Olympus BLN-1/ BLN1 Full-Decoded Rechargeable Lithium

Subject: Re: [OM] EZOPower Olympus BLN-1/ BLN1 Full-Decoded Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery 1020mAh
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:34:13 -0800
On 1/19/2013 4:08 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Ordered via Amazon (not from Amazon) on Jan 14 and arrived today, Jan
> 19.  Shipped from my old hometown in So. California to Florida.  I can
> confirm that it charges in the Olympus charger and its charge level is
> recognized and reported by the camera.  I have no usage on it yet so
> can't comment on its longevity.  It's only 1020 mAh vs 1220 mAh for the
> original so does have 16% less stated capacity.

The non-decoded Wasabi batteries I have need the separate charger, but claim
1300 µAH. I really have no idea. I've used
them when the original died, but never long enough to really test the capacity
of even one. As long as I have enough
battery power to take me though my longest, busiest shooting day, I'm happy.

I try to have one spare in my pocket and another in the bag.

Power Full Moose