Re: [OM] Our first violation of the Zone-10 gallery rules

Subject: Re: [OM] Our first violation of the Zone-10 gallery rules
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:02:11 -0600
> Indeed, you suggested this to me a few days ago, to solve a similar problem,
> and it was the case.  I fumbled around in the history tab and cleared the
> cache.

What I think is happening is that the "highlight photo" is a
site-generated file. When you create a new highlight photo, it reuses
the same file name. Your browser isn't aware that the file itself got
updated so it continues to show the older version. In my experience,
Firefox seems particularly bad about this.

There are also site caches which I have turned off right now. Those
can really make life miserable when you least expect it.

Chief cook and website washer.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx