Re: [OM] Welcome back AndrewF

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome back AndrewF
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:25:55 +0800 (WST)
Hi Andrew,

> Aren't you out in Kalgoolie? How about some shots down along that notorious
> street? :-)

I'm from Kal but now living in Perth, where it's to humid to do anything except
take photo's out the window. I kid you not, I walked the dog tonight and had to
put my glass's in my top pocket, they fogged up before I made the front gate.
I'm never cracking jokes again about
Melbourne weather.

Hay St's not what it use to be, though I'm sure I could get some nice b&w night
shot's next time I'm up there, as long as no one chases me down the street :)

Planning on visiting Kalgoorlie again around May when it's cooler, and a couple
of bush trips to visit old haunts and take photos.
Maybe even out to Orabanda to take some nice rusty shed photos, as long as it
hasnt rained, which it seems to be doing a lot of.
Just have to find some photogenic humans for contrast ;-)

Enjoying your book, top stuff for the toilet.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.