Re: [OM] IMG: La Boheme - Montmartre - Ken

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: La Boheme - Montmartre - Ken
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:04:46 +0100
Le 14 janv. 13 à 15:44, Ken Norton a écrit :

> What's up with all the photos from such an OBSCURE camera?
>
> So, is the DMC-L1 considered Leica enough that you can actually show
> images
> on LUG with it without being run out of town?

:-)

I am an expert at ducking and camouflage, some of them even think I
shoot nikon, look
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/Phx.jpg.html

Also I deeply regret that Panaleica never issued a successor to this
wonderful little devil of a great camera, deep sigh.

Amitiés
Philippe in stealth mode

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.