Re: [OM] IMG: Two Oldies

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two Oldies
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:21:30 -0600
I kinda suspected that, Moose, but can't complain.  I did some comparisons
between the shutter speed display on the XA and my hand-held meter, and
concluded that the XA display was off about one stop.  Since the shutter
itself is controlled by a separate cell, I can only hope that the two have
kept in step over the years.  I don't have a densiometer, but did lay out
all of the negatives on my lightbox and made my judgment from that.

I never get prints.  This time I was able to get a high res scan, which had
not been available previously.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA