[OM] "Borderline"

Subject: [OM] "Borderline"
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:28:26 -0600
Ken recently posted:
"I do request one thing, though. Please try to keep it somewhere between
"PG-13" and "R".
    One of my favorite shots is of two very small butterflies.  I
brought this into PhotosInc in Minneapolis and, with a completely
straight face, asked Dave, whom I'd dealt with many times before, if
they were willing to handle graphic, sexually explicit material.  He was
a bit surprised at my request, but he was willing to examine the photo I
wanted printed to 8 X 10 and pass judgment.  He looked at it carefully
and, with a completely straight face, pronounced it "borderline."  It's
at <http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/2004/2004.htm> (very
bottom one on sidebar).   Whatcha think, Ken?
    Or how about this one?
<http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/tope_show_entry.php?event=32&pic=14>
    Where do you draw the line, Ken?  You did say, "We're not prudes..."
Best wishes,
Dean (unofficial list entomologist and official non-prude, at least
where insects are concerned)