Re: [OM] (OM) New TOPE site and navigation

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) New TOPE site and navigation
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:40:34 -0600
Brian,

I am using Firefox 18, that was provided as an update a few days ago.

Try the following:

Click on the image that you want to replicate in the TOPE
In the upper right area, click on Sidebar
In the sidebar that comes up on the left, click on Create Replica
In the page that comes up, select the TOPE as destination

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA