Re: [OM] Site popups

Subject: Re: [OM] Site popups
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:43:35 +0000 (GMT)
Some will remember I posted just before Christmas that I could not get images
to open in a larger view on my Mac (Chris / Chuck). A list member suggested
that perhaps popups were being blocked. It turns out that settings in Google
Chrome had mysteriously changed to block popups.This was very frustrating as I
had not come across this problem before. Thanks to whoever pointed out the
possible conflict. It is the first thing I check now when images do not open...

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK