Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries

Subject: Re: [OM] New to TOPE Galleries
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:31:45 +0000
Bob, that fits nicely on my 21.5"iMac.  But that's 1600pixels wide, not
1600ppi, Bob.

Ken, belay my comment about 800/900px max height.  Bob's image, at 1050px high,
fits nicely on my display.  I was writing rubbish, confusing the initial
display of an image with the max available on selection.

Chris