Re: [OM] Adobe CS2 downloads

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe CS2 downloads
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 09:39:38 -0600
> According to this, technically it would still be piracy, so let your
> conscience (or your company software policy) be your guide. :(

I kinda wondered if there was something going on there. However, with
Adobe, you never know... By doing this, they pick up a whole scad of
users who will become addicted to it and will end up buying a current
version. In a way, this is what they did with Lightroom.

But what really bugged me about this and why I raised an eyebrow is
that Adobe doesn't exactly "own" everything in CS2. Other companies
get paid for items in every unit sold.

if in the end, Adobe says that this is legit, I may download it, but
for now I'll stick with my paid for and fully licensed copies of the
software I use.

Besides, I'm not sure I want to lose 80GB of HD and 16GB of ram.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx