Re: [OM] A bit of humour for my British and American friends

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of humour for my British and American friends
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:03:42 -0800
On 1/7/2013 7:48 AM, sctroy@xxxxxxx wrote:
> [...]

It seems to me that a significant subset of the US population has absorbed this
and other Britishisms, especially now
that BBC America has joined PBS is bringing us the best of Britain. ;-)

I first learned that one from Flanders and Swann. (Note to self: dig out CDs
and rip to MP3s - laugh heartily.)

> Why not? We still have pennies here - unlike Australia and [very soon to be]
> Canada.

Although I can't imagine why.

Centsless Moose