Re: [OM] OM list gallery - image resizing

Subject: Re: [OM] OM list gallery - image resizing
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:40:06 +0100
You can set the default image size in your own album.

I just set 1200x700, and on my HD display the pictures are then displayed
in full. It resizes vertical images to a height of 700, and my 16:9 images
(1200 width) are displayed in full, very nice.

However, maybe we should aim for the more general used HD-ready displays.
The vertical 600 limit would be better for these, although eliminating the
picture could be necessary to show vertical 600 pixels pictures in full.
The picture consumes quite a lot of 'screen estate', and we already know
how these camera look, don't we ;-).

Best, Frank.