Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 22:45:55 -0500 (EST)
At least for the TOPE version I trust it will have a "Comments made by
the Photog"
section as in the past TOPES with all the particulars.

On the other images how are the  downsampled display images created?

SmugMug uses the Lanczos algorithm to make downsampled  display copies
because it  preserves the  detail quite well. Sharpening is applied as
well though the parameters
are user controlled but only for the whole gallery.  With the TOPE of
course we just all uploaded one display size so they were no
issues--perhaps the size should be larger now though.

Mike