Re: [OM] Bellows slide scanning, was so we moved house...

Subject: Re: [OM] Bellows slide scanning, was so we moved house...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 12:38:03 -0500
I suggested in my reply to Iwert that perhaps my studio flash unit with
150 watt halogen modeling light will allow focus with the modeling light
and exposure with the flash.  The flash has a 6 stop power range but I
can't recall the relative brightness of the modeling light to the lowest
power from the flash.  The modeling light is relatively puny in
comparison to the flash.  It could be that good brightness for focusing
via the modeling light brings the flash too close to avoid overexposure.
  I'll have to check when I get back home.

Chuck Norcutt