[OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 19:51:02 -0500 (EST)
Well, competition is good . . . but they have a _long_ way to go. <wink>

On Jan 4, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Ken Norton wrote:

> Now that
> Canon has fixed the body problem (sucky ergonomics now fixed), they
> can go back to killing the competition with sensor tech.

Yep, they don't seem to have any APS-C sensor that outperforms the Sony
on MFT.  If the sensor on this rumored new guy is the same, seems to be
throwing good money after bad to me. Perhaps other improvements will
emerge  though with this iteration.

http://tinyurl.com/bxbcksy

Not holding breath, Mike