Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:46:05 -0600
> Good point. It just shows that it doesn't take good WA lenses to sell
> cameras, just big whites on the sideline of every sporting event.

Now that I have the 28/2, the cruddy Canon wide-angles are no longer a
concern. ;)

And when it comes to zooms and other lenses... Well, the 35-80 and
100/2 seem to do pretty well.

Tell you what, though. If Fuji, Canon or Sony were to come out with a
full-frame mirrorless that wasn't compromised, I'd be drooling like a
900 pound gorilla who has just been to dentist.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx