Re: [OM] so we moved house, the dust has almost settled and OM/zuiko pic

Subject: Re: [OM] so we moved house, the dust has almost settled and OM/zuiko pictures
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:48:15 +0100
Jez,

Curious about the barn, if you need any ideas let us know:).
(Helping hands are a possibility, in return for kid sitting three 10yr olds ;).

The Scanwit, I completely forgot about it... I was wondering already
what this scsi to firewire converter was doing in that 'electronics'
box. I've found a very nice scanner however, the 5DII coupled with OM
bellows and an old slide viewer form an odd looking contraption with
fine results.

Thanks for keeping it all these years!

All the best,

Iwert