[OM] so we moved house, the dust has almost settled and OM/zuiko pictur

Subject: [OM] so we moved house, the dust has almost settled and OM/zuiko pictures
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 22:44:02 +0100
Hello everybody,

It has been a very busy year, end of may we did a bid on a house, start of
june we signed and started a thorough renovation, we moved in the end of
october and now the dust has settled a bit.

Rainwater reuse and solar heating, as well as some doors and other work
still needs to be done, but we enjoy some rest now.

The pictures of the process are gf1 with zuiko 12mm, the 'finished' ones OM
zuiko 24 shift panoramas on the 5DII,
so real OM content (however not film, and not completely to my taste yet,
the Christmas tree was standing in the way for the perspective I wanted)
There is a small collage as well, I made some drawings along the process
and took the viewpoint of these sketches.

The result and process can be seen here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/106526361119565215919/HuiswerkHomework?locked=true&feat=email

I'll be slowly coming out of lurk mode, but have been enjoying the list as
always!

Iwert