Re: [OM] A Double-take

Subject: Re: [OM] A Double-take
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:49:01 -0600
There is one place in my area, a store in Kansas City, only about 3 hours
from my home, that has Oly. The last time a store had them here, was when
they screwed their dealers over on the OM10, and the taste left is so bad
that it remains today. Only place to see Nikons here is Best Buy, they had
them about ten minutes after they hit the shores in LA. Poor lens selection,
though. They are clueless, one store showed the D700 for sale with a DX
lens. A little like Decaf Coffee, no? Lots of Canons around, but good luck
with Canon wides.