Re: [OM] slide film recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] slide film recommendations
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:03:16 -0800
As others here have pointed out, fuji is pretty much it for slide film.
Kodak's demise led me to finally sell of most of my film cameras. I
never did get on with Fuji for color film. With no Kodak slide film
available once I run out of my stock of Kodak I will not longer be
shooting film in color. Kept the Hassie and did pick up an OM-4 for B&W
work, but my film color days are over.

If I needed to do a film project I would lean toward the Provia as I
find the color palette somewhat less objectionable than Velvia.

Jim