Re: [OM] Sad Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad Day
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 06:55:55 -0600
The 28/2 kinda pushed that a bit. It wasn't too ugly of a scene, but I did
have to promise a bunch of new revenue. The bad news is that we spent $1200
at the oral surgeon yesterday. Plus another grand at the othodontist last
week. Ugh. yeah, that's why I'm not getting a 5Dmk3 anytime soon.

AG

On Thursday, December 27, 2012, wrote:

> In a message dated 12/27/2012 6:31:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;> writes:
>
> Maybe,  but I hosed myself on getting the 5Dmk3.
>
> You are just too close to the battle . . . .  let some time  pass.
> Preacher lady knows about forgiveness.
>

> --

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx