Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/12/2012: my children on Christmas

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/12/2012: my children on Christmas
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 02:42:34 +1300
Nathan wrote

> I am an agnostic, non-practicing Jew. My wife is a non-practicing
> Catholic. So of course we celebrate Christmas, especially this year, when
> for once we are all together at home in Alicante:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2290217211&k=4c
> jJXbM&lb=1& s=O

A great photo, and your two are growing up nicely.

I am blessed that my son and his partner have just 6 hours ago pulled in to
the driveway, from London, UK. We will have them for 2 nights and a day
and two part-days.

Great to catch up again. They come right around the world to attend the
separate weddings of two valued friends. Christmas night here is now 24
hours ago ...

Brian Swale