[OM] Good Day

Subject: [OM] Good Day
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:08:54 -0500 (EST)
The original link to my favorite FAQ about the XA seems to be gone--this link
to the web archive usually works.
The methods for fill flash are especially  helpful and lying to the flash about
the ASA is a good idea.  Don't forget it essentialy syncs at any speed so the
flash even in sun may be of good use,  I used as a "horse cam" for a few trips
with the A16 flash and it worked well.  Certainly very quiet and didn't spook
any horse. The trick to increase contrast for focusing does help if desired,
but I didn't need it.  Marnie did but very much dislikes RF cams in general.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080511191405/http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/xa.faq

http://www.diaxa.com/xa.htm

Hoping today is a good day for all and best wishes for the New Year, Mike