Re: [OM] E-510 Happy Dance!!

Subject: Re: [OM] E-510 Happy Dance!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:46:20 -0500
Hey!  We should designate you as our purchasing agent. :-)

E-510 Quick Start is here:
<http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/oima_cckb/E-510_Quick_Start_Guide_EN.pdf>

E-510 User's Guide is here:
http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/oima_cckb/E-510_Instruction_Manual_EN.pdf

I have a simple wired release from ebay for my Canon 5D but is also has
a mini-plug in the side of the handle which (I think) is designed to
trigger a second device.  However, the plug socket is exactly the right
size for my Alien Bees remote flash receiver.  So I plug the flash
receiver into the wired release's handle and fire the camera with my
radio remote flash trigger.  But there's no intervalometer or focusing
control that way.  Nor have I seen any like it lately that have the
extra socket.

Chuck Norcutt