[OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2012: lunch in paradise

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2012: lunch in paradise
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:13:49 +0100
Today we were invited by our friends Maricarmen and Hilarión to have lunch at
their country house in Almoradí, a town south-east of Alicante. The house is
very modest but it is paradise: located in an orange grove, and a bit further
away are fields of artichokes so tender that you can eat them raw. Hilarión is
a master of paella:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2274298786&k=HCdkXz3&lb=1&s=O

He and his wife have a wine distribution business, so the accompanying local
wines were as delicious as the rice. It is mid-December, but it was warm enough
to eat outside on the terrace. I cannot think of a better way to spend a
Saturday afternoon.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman