Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Alicante-->Oxford-->Cardiff

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Alicante-->Oxford-->Cardiff
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:01:34 -0500
An exchange heard at my favorite deli:

Lady asks for egg salad made with light mayo ( |-0)
response from deli owner:  no healthy food here ma'am, this is a deli.

Funny.

Roseanne Barr said on her show once many years ago:  "egg salad, chicken
salad, macaroni salad, potato salad......just other names for mayo."

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977