Re: [OM] Christmas in Preble, Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] Christmas in Preble, Indiana
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:55:48 -0600
The plugged holes are probably vents to allow the wood siding to breathe
and to let trapped moisture escape.  They're most likely not plugs per se,
but little round vents inserted into the holes.

Nice shot, Chris.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard