Re: [OM] OMD with 180f2

Subject: Re: [OM] OMD with 180f2
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:12:48 -0800
> From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan, I thought your pricing on the lenses was quite reasonable, but you
> really hit me at the wrong time for the 350............oh, well

Yea, not a good time of year for this, but my estranged wife offered to mail
them from the US around the holidays. Maybe I'll see if we're still talking to
each other by her next trip south, and delay selling for now... too many
choices to make...

If anyone is seriously interested enough in any of these to put something down,
I'll hold them for later.

:::: I see where we are starting to pay some attention to our neighbors to the
south. We could never understand why Mexico wasn't just crazy about us; for we
have always had their good will, and oil and minerals, at heart. -- Will Rogers