[OM] IMG: Dona Cleta

Subject: [OM] IMG: Dona Cleta
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 01:16:14 +1300
Tina wrote

>  Dona (tilde on the n which I don't know how to do)
>  was the only member of the Chorti Maya village who could
> still speak the original Chorti Maya language.

I suggest you find the file charmap.exe (probably in your computer's system
32 folder) and make a short-cut of it on your windows desktop.

If your version of windows doesn't have it then I don't know what to suggest.
I've seen it all the way from DOS systems through W'95, up to XP which is
what I have now.
charmap.exe has all the normal characters you are likely to need, and then
some. It is only 35kb and I could mail it to you or you can probably get a
copy off the 'net.

Brian Swale