Re: [OM] OMD offers

Subject: Re: [OM] OMD offers
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:20:05 -0600
Ahh. Hadn't seen that.  Makes more sense.

What would really make more sense is not charging me $170 for the FT-MFT
adapter... Gonna pick up one of the Panny units after Christmas.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard