[OM] FS: Zuiko 350/2.8

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 350/2.8
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 07:33:58 -0800
Yes, I'm parting with this wonderful lens, because I just don't use it much.

So here's your chance to get a lens that people typically "buy and hold." They
don't show up often.

I paid $1,550 for it from a list member in 2007. I have no idea what they're
going for, but I will take $1,550 plus shipping for it. Or make me an offer,
although I'll evilBay it if I can't get something reasonable from the list.

It has some obvious wear, probably what KEH would call "BGN," but still in good
shape overall.

Although I'm in Canada, I can ship from the US after the 21st to save some
shipping expense.

Photos here:
        http://www.bytesmiths.com/ForSale/Zuiko_350mm_f2.8_Telephoto/index.html

:::: In April a man can admit that he has nothing whatsoever to do with the
opening of a bud or the sprouting of a seed. Spring is as independent of human
management as sunrise or the phases of the moon. -- Hal Borland