Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 14:47:18 -0600
This may say a lot about fuel costs where you live. Although hot air systems
are generally the cheapest product, especially when AC is considered in,
they are not all that efficient. That's why in the USA, hot water heat is
seen frequently in colder regions. As more and more houses are built by
developers, hot air becomes more common as it lowers costs.