Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:21:32 -0500
Time exists in the sense that birth follows conception, and not the other way
around. Never mind Brad Pitt movies. Time's arrow moves forward, or what we
call forward, as we have nothing much else to call it. Something about entropy.
The physicists write whole books on this stuff. I read a fascinating article a
while back on Time's Arrow, but now I can't find it.

--Bob