Re: [OM] UNX-9120 Grip for E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] UNX-9120 Grip for E-M5
From: Michael Wong <michael1015@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:08:03 +0800
Yup, I agree your opinion. That's why I didn't consider the original HLD-6
(229g without battery & 280g with battery) and I was considering the grip
for a while. If you have impression for one of my posts many years ago, I
put Motor Drive 2 onto my OM-4T. It caused my OM-4T weighty but very good
balance with heavy lens, such as my Zuiko 100mm F2. Today same situation
for my E-M5, a bit little weighty but good balance with my Pana 25mm F1.4
:-)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8WAwH8JFM0/UL2xMsaCATI/AAAAAAAAEig/6AYQKW-ne0s/s800/IMG_0992.JPG

In my half-year experience for E-M5, I do think it's not security (maybe
said no safeness) for that small handle for holding the camera. The grip
provides reliable & safeness, that's 120g is affordable.

Regards,
Michael