[OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:06:25 -0500 (EST)
>>An example of this is the search for "Big Foot". The context of
>>discussion from the scientific community is that Big Foot is a legend,
>>hoax and something to be associated with the tinfoil hat crowd. If a
>>respected scientist or researcher decides to even touch the subject of
>>Big Foot it is an immediate and total career killer.

Whatcha talking about, Bud?  There  were a nest of Big Foots in Tokyo about 5
years ago and one
now resides in South Hamilton  along with a smaller and larger brother. They
are much more scarce today except the SL11 relatives that aren't mentioned in
polite company.

I've noted no deleterious effects on rate of acceptance of submitted
publications as of yet.
BTW, its actually aluminum foil hats anyway.
Mike, M.D., F.A.C.E.