Re: [OM] Software suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Software suggestions
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:46:13 -0700
Thank you, Ken. I wish a great many things, most better left unspoken. ;-)

I may take you and Karen up on that. Not one to enjoy the airing of the
laundry overmuch. Just the occasional "I'm about to lose it" post, and
that's about it.

The one thing about all of this that I *will* say: All people should
make sure they have their wishes clearly lined out long before that need
arises. And when one is picking people who will be making their medical
decisions for them in the case that they cannot...don't pick the nicest
person you know. Pick the most tenacious, persistent, perhaps even
aggressive person you know. That person will fight for you. The
others...pusillanimous excuses for humans. Won't do anything and will
always look for a way out and a reason not to.

Signing off now. :-)

Candace

--
Have a wonderful day, Candace & Co.