Re: [OM] Software suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Software suggestions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:26:39 -0000
That may well have been me, Chuck (on this list and maybe more than once)!

Glad to see that you have overcome your reluctance to try the LR editor - a
front-end to ACR, just as you say of PSE - simply because you had no need
for the image database facility.

You might like to look for "Adobe Lightroom, The Missing FAQ" in editions
for LR3 and LR4 should you feel the need for something to browse on paper
(and I think I and others have spoken of Martin Evening's books).

Piers