Re: [OM] Another tidbit from the Epson scanner list

Subject: Re: [OM] Another tidbit from the Epson scanner list
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:33:11 -0600
>    FYI. Discussion of something I've never heard of... reciprocity failure
>    localized to individual color layers within film.

Really? Hmm. I suppose that we haven't discussed it in those exact
terms before, but this is kinda one of those basic things which
defines the color and curves characteristics of each individual film
type. The differences between Fuji 160S, 160C and Realla are not just
in the contrast curves and saturation. In the world of slide films, no
two Ektachromes tracked the same way.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx