[OM] Nathan's PAD 1/12/2012: why I hate golf

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/12/2012: why I hate golf
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 21:30:31 +0100
We live on a golf course. Not because we wanted to live on a golf course, but
because a house we liked in a neighbourhood we liked happened to be on a golf
course. I watch the golfers with their pot bellies and electric carts indulge
in their "sport", and I have a large collection of balls fished out of our
swimming pool. We live along the fairway on hole 13, and occasionally people
pull their second shot too much to the left and it ends up in our back yard.
Occasionally someone really bad comes along, and the result is this:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2247589044&k=ZhGXD2G&lb=1&s=O

Carglass will be €600 richer on Monday and Alicante Golf€600 poorer.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain