Re: [OM] IMG: Border Terrier low light resolution test

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Border Terrier low light resolution test
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:26:12 -0800
Thanks, Chuck.  You may be right re the ball.  In fact.  I deliberately
toned it down in the B&W by digitally filtering out some blue light.
Interestingly, my wife prefers the color because of the pattern of the
pink throw rug and the blue ball.  The brightness of the ball also
corresponds to Tilly's (the dog's) opinion of its importance--she likes
to keep it close by, always. But of course the viewer doesn't know that  :-)

That little dog never stops making us laugh.  She loves her things, and
she's constantly dragging them about and arranging them to her liking.
The pink rug and the ball are hers, and she knows it.

--Peter

 > I was glad to see the B&W version which is much better than the color
version. The color version suffers from
 > the extremely bright blue ball which steals the thunder away from the
dog as main subject. I think suppressing the