Re: [OM] Manfrotto Super Clamp

Subject: Re: [OM] Manfrotto Super Clamp
From: Leo Wesson <leowesson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:03:43 -0600
Hi Chris,

You could mount it to your tripod leg and then clamp your monopod or center
column into the Super Clamp.   The problem is that your tripod head is
perpendicular  to earth so you would might need  a head that you could rotate
90%.  You also need to watch the balance on your tripod so that the whole rig
doesn't come down on ya.

Thanks!

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer