Re: [OM] IMG: Leica Summicron-R 50mm

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Leica Summicron-R 50mm
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:57:08 -0500
Thanks! It's a start. No idea where it's going. Smokin' hot Latin dancers
aren't thick on the ground here in Maine. But we do have other varieties. My
hope is that some of the dancer images will bring others in who might otherwise
not have known I take pictures of stuff other than lupines, lighthouses and
lobster boats.

--Bob