Re: [OM] Done!

Subject: Re: [OM] Done!
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:26:25 -0500
Good job! Having bought the black body, I'm having a few second thoughts
about the silver one. Oh well.

The configuration was "interesting". There's lots of help on the
internet, including from DPR I think I've figured out most of the things
I am likely to use. The latest piece to fall into place was "Mysets".

After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing, I coughed up the big bucks for the
Oly MF-2 (OM adapter). Figured that if I was going to hang some big or
expensive (to replace) lenses on it, the proper one would be best. Si U
just used up a good bit of what I saved on the purchase price. I'm going
to try some of my Pen F lenses, which are much smaller, so a Fotodiox
adapter should be on its way to me.

Martin