[OM] IMG: Monday Butterfly (and now a 'choke)

Subject: [OM] IMG: Monday Butterfly (and now a 'choke)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:23:56 -0500 (EST)
Looks like  Painted Ladies in all shots to me. They are orange  b'flys
 from above.  Did you happen to get them with wings up?  The four (vs
two larger) dark spots distinguish them from the other Lady 'round
here--American Lady.  The amount of black on forewing argues for the
Painted but I usually look for # of spots.  Also there was a massive
influx of Painted Ladies that came out of nowhere late in the season.
Must have been 50 in my back garden on one Sat --all in excellent shape.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/macro-2012/21444063_Rpf2zK#!i=2049392100&k=XzW7TpP&lb=1&s=L

Not sure I could do any better than Moose with the zoom  with a
dedicated macro lens though I keep trying.

No ladies 'round here no more, Mike