Re: [OM] Sick OM2SP

Subject: Re: [OM] Sick OM2SP
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 06:46:53 -0500
OM-2S, 3, 4 all suffer from worn shutter speed dial detent.  The ball
bearing wears a rut in the ring and the ball gets stuck in it.
Sometimes the rut can be filed down but replacement with good used ring
is better.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com