Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 high ISO shots

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 high ISO shots
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 12:15:45 -0500
A few shots taken inside (all but one at night) with the 12-50:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14675507@N08/sets/72157632098488268/

The important camera settings are shown for each photo. All are
out-of-camera JPEGs with no processing. JPEG is Oly "Fine" with no noise
reduction and sharpening (if I've set things correctly), and auto WB. I
have not downsized any of them, so apologies for the large file sizes.

I cannot judge how good the high ISO is in absolute terms. However, I
would certainly not have got these with Portra 400 - hand held, sans
flash. To my uneducated eye, they seem pretty good.

I'm also impressed with the IS as these were taken with no particular
care. Some of them are really slow.

The little flash seems to do a good job for its size.

Martin