Re: [OM] [OT]Kodak chemical for B&W film development

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Kodak chemical for B&W film development
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:46:52 -0500
Or make your own -
https://www.google.com/search?q=darkroom+photo+chemicals+formulas
especially
http://darkroom.ru/info/books/steve_anchell_the_darkroom_cookbook_third_editio
n_eng.pdf

Peace, tOM Trottier

2012 November 23 - Friday at 7:11       re:Re: [OM] [OT]Kodak chemical for B&W…
Nathan Wajsman <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote…

>It's not problem, just buy Ilford developer or whatever you find locally. I
>use ID11+ for all films, and it works fine.
>
>Cheers,
>Nathan
>
>Nathan Wajsman
>Alicante, Spain
>http://www.frozenlight.eu
>http://www.greatpix.eu
>PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/
>

>YNWA
>

>On Nov 23, 2012, at 3:42 AM, Michael Wong wrote:
>
>> I remember that Kodak announced that she will withdraw from film market,
>> that means she will discontinue all film production? How about the chemical
>> for film development? I use all Kodak chemical to develop my B&W films,
>> such as HC110 developer, stop bath, fixer, hypo clearing & so on. I have no
>> experience for Ilford chemical to develop B&W film, any recommendation or
>> advice to me?
>>
>> Thank you very much!!!!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Michael

-- Absum! -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.

                   tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633
tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx       Skype:Abacurial
46D Chesterton Dr, Ottawa, ON K2E 5S9, Canada
http://Information.Architecture.Abacurial.com
        P Est-ce c'est necessaire d'imprimer ce courriel ?
             Do you really need to print this email?

MD5 Fingerprint

27:B8:BA:91:70:E5:44:20:8F:29:EE:46:1E:52:F6:81
SHA1           23:3A:53:18:AB:83:B1:CA:O7:33:AF:10:11:24:27:95:22:98:4E:7E
PUBLIC NOTICE: Any use of this message, in any manner whatsoever, will increase
the amount of disorder in
the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned
that this process will ultimately
lead to the heat death of the universe.