Re: [OM] OM-2 Mirror lock-up problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 Mirror lock-up problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:37:03 -0500
Start with known new batteries. Could be dirty trigger switch, dirty
magnet, out of adjustment cut plates.   Weak batteries would do it every
time but only if they are both around 1.44v or less.

If it's serial number 556053, you can send it back.  There's 2 weeks
left on the warranty.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com